söndag 8 november 2009

You are my everything

Our sun is set, our day is done, I´m left here wondering
Is this the end, my final words to you
Day turned to night and now you´re gone, I´m left here pondering
Can this be true, are we really through

You were the wind beneath my wings, taught me how to fly
With you I lived among the kings, how could this ever die

So I say farewell, Im yours forever,
And I always will be

We were one, we were all, we were the only
Future full of hope, nothing could stand in our way
But dreams can change, visions fall, I feel so lonely
I would walk through fire for just one more day

You were the angel of my life, taught me to be free
Now Im a stranger in your eyes, walls are closing in on me.


Jag kommer att sakna dig om det värsta händer!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar